If you are a Senior Front End Software Engineer with experience, please read on!
We are a fast growing startup backed up by world class health investors! We are focused on the eldercare industry that is expanding incredibly quickly. We offer a range of services to help people maintain their independence to live at home, as well as support and counseling services. We are looking for a motivated Software engineer to join our team!
What You Will Be Doing
As a Senior Front End Engineer you will work to develop the front-end architecture to support user interface principles.
What You Need for this Position MUST HAVE
- 5+ years working as a software engineer
- Experience with React.js / Typescript
Nice to Have
- Golang on the back-end
- React.js (Typescript) on the front-end
- Mongo DB
- Experience leading or mentoring a team of engineers
- Startup experience
What's In It for You
- Competitive Salary $140k- $170k
- Health, Dental Vision Plan
- REMOTE Flexibility!
So, if you are a Senior Front End Software Engineer with experience, please apply today!
Colorado employees will receive paid sick leave. For additional information about available benefits, please contact Valeria BarrutiaEmail Your Resume In Word To
Looking forward to receiving your resume through our website and going over the position with you. Clicking apply is the best way to apply, but you may also:
- Please do NOT change the email subject line in any way. You must keep the JobID: linkedin : VB1-1702756L614 -- in the email subject line for your application to be considered.***
Valeria Barrutia - Recruiter - CyberCoders
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.Your Right to Work
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
CyberCoders will consider for Employment in the City of Los Angeles qualified Applicants with Criminal Histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring (Ban the Box) Ordinance.