A fantastic organisation has become available for an Account Manager to join a rapidly growing team.
Key skills required for an Account Manager:
- Proven experience in engaging and developing client relationships
- Highly developed interpersonal and communication skills, with the ability to work effectively across a range of stakeholders
- Composed and confident, with a high level of personal and professional credibility
- A consultative approach toward understanding challenges, capturing requirements, and qualification of fit
- Highly pro-active and curious; able to work autonomously to carve out new revenue and partnership opportunities
- Excellent planning and organisation skills, with the ability to manage conflicting priorities and work to tight deadlines
- Results-focused, able to set clear goals and execute them by defining, then working towards target metrics
- Any experience working within professional services, SaaS or in a tech consultancy environment would be a huge advantage but this is not essential
Key responsibilities for an Account Manager:
- Manage customer interactions, and act as a key focal point between the customer and the delivery team
- Act as a trusted advisor and become a knowledge center about the company's products, and the "go-to" person for any queries
- Gain an understanding of each customers business model, current system developments, and future system requirements
- Arrange and attend quarterly client meetings
- Upsell and cross-sell to existing customers
- Identify new client and partner opportunities through customer referrals
- Develop strategies and an action plan for each client to drive activity, customer satisfaction, retention, and loyalty
- Being able to communicate to customers what's coming in terms of new product/solution releases
- Track performance & engagement, with a view to embedding user adoption initially, and then improving it moving forward
- Lead on the transition from Project Implementation to ongoing Managed Service
- Strive to achieve targets, suggesting new initiatives to enhance results.
- Create quotes, proposals, pitches, and service level agreements to provide a professional and considered representation of the brand and the "value-added" to clients.
As an experienced Account Manager, you will be entitled to the following employee benefits:
- Salary - £25,000 + comms (OTE £50,000)
- 32 days holiday, rising to 38 days subject to terms after 3 years' continuous service (including 8 bank holidays)
- 32 days' holiday, inclusive of bank holidays, increasing after 3 years' service
- An on-site chef, preparing FREE high-quality hot booked meals daily
- Refreshments and a weekly fruit delivery, with personalised water bottles to encourage hydration
- Sit / stand desks
- Company social events
- An eyecare scheme
- Outdoor activities at lunchtime
- Employee surveys and a Suggestion Box
- Wellness events (past events have included yoga and fitness sessions)
So, if you are an experienced Account Manager and are looking to work for a well-established business where you will have the opportunity to manage and grow an existing client base, then please apply now!
In applying for this position, you consent to your personal data being shared with the specified employer and for your details to remain with Judge Recruitment for as long as is necessary to process your application. Please see our Privacy Notice on our website for more information.