Salary: £30-40,000 Dependant on experience
Penguin Recruitment are delighted to be supporting a long-standing client of ours in a new, significant recruitment drive to grow their team. My client is RIBA Chartered and award-winning and are known for their specialist work across the Industrial sector. Some of their work includes Distribution, Logistics, Energy, Waste and Transport projects.
The team are currently medium sized and are Revit/ BIM users, so it would be essential that the successful candidate has strong skills in this software.
On offer is the chance to join a supportive and thriving team with plenty of career opportunities!
Skills, Experience & Duties for the role of Architect:
- CIAT accredited or working towards.
- Substantial industry experience, ideally working on relevant sectors in the UK.
- Previous job running exposure or experience heavily supporting.
- Boast strong communication skills both verbally and written.
- A good understanding of the UK building regulations and planning policies.
- Strong Revit/ BIM skills are essential.
- Excellent technical skills.
- Previous Industrial exposure, or an interest in this sector of work.
- Ensure that all deadlines are met to a great standard of work.
- You will have sound knowledge of UK building regulations/ producing and submitting planning applications.
If you are interested in applying, please call KAZ on / OR alternatively, send through your updated CV and Portfolio to