Position: Assistant Manager
Reports to: General Manager
Employee will report to Lone Tree location
Job Accountabilities: To oversee the operations of the restaurant during assigned and designated periods. To ensure high standards of customer service and profitability while strictly adhering to the policies and procedures of Beau Jo s Management Company.
- Supervise shift operations.
- Strictly follow company cash handling procedures.
- Complete opening and closing duties.
- Promptly and professionally handle guest comments.
- Communicate all employee issues/complaints to management team through Red Book or one-on -one.
- Write schedules weekly.
- On-going employee development using and One-On-Ones.
- Performance Reviews on an ongoing basis.
- Follow and understand company procedures at all times including crisis situations.
- Maintain performance standards and motivates team through positive role modeling.
- Departmental responsibilities, (i.e. Bar Manager, Server Manager, Host Manager).
- Interview, hire and train personnel-ongoing.
- Practice safe food handling procedures and enforce safety procedures in restaurant.
- Understand and report Workers Compensation and General Liability Claims using proper procedures.
- Required to make appropriate decisions in a fast paced environment
- Other functions assigned by management.
- Minimum of 1 year working in restaurant environment.
Knowledge, Skills, and Ability:
- Ability to be self-starter.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Strong organizational skills.
- 100% Walk and stand.
- 90% Communicate with patrons and staff.
- 50% Operate cash register and POS system and cash handling.
- 25% Reach, bend, wipe, and lift up to 50 pounds.