Pertemps is currently recruiting for a Business Intelligence (BI) Developer to join our successful retail client; one of the UK's fastest growing companies, who's aim is to put people at the heart of their business and constantly want to invest in their staff. As the successful BI Developer, you will join an expanding Business Intelligence department which is located at their busy Head office in Derriford, Plymouth. Working closely with stakeholders, you will create many reports and provide analysis using an array of tools such as PowerBI, BI and DAX meanwhile presenting data to members of all levels of the business. As a BI Developer, you will be:
- A creative thinker
- A strong communicator and have excellent presentation skills.
- Able to demonstrate extensive experience in the use of Excel, with experience using; PowerBI, SQL, DAX, PowerPivot advantageous but not essential.
- Analytical and commercially minded.
- Able to prioritise and still to deadlines with the ability to work under pressure.
- Able to learn new skills whilst working on projects.
The salary is competitive depending on experience, and this is a temp to perm position with full time hours Monday - Friday 8:45am - 5:30pm. If you feel you have the experience or skills required for this role, please apply now with your CV in word format or call Emma Hutchings at the Plymouth Pertemps Office.