Branch Manager - Education RecruitmentLiverpool
TeacherActive are a market leader within Education Recruitment as we continue our plans for growth, we are on the hunt for an experienced Branch Manager to join our successful Liverpool office.
This role is ideal for someone who has experience working within the Education/Health and Social care industry however we will happily consider someone with experience within other sectors.
The role of a Branch Manager;
As a billing Recruitment Branch Manager, you'll be responsible for a team of successful Consultants and Resourcers, with the full support and guidance of senior management. This is a billing role, so you will need to have a successful track record of agency recruitment and ideally have some management experience in education or social care agency recruitment.
You will thrive from leading by example and will be responsible for driving this successful branch to its full potential. It is important that you possess the skills to motivate, inspire and develop a team.
- Leading from the front to develop business alongside your team
- Developing and implementing branch sales plans to deliver the required results alongside conducting regular sales and operations meetings
- Adding to your headcount to build the best possible team whilst also aligning your branch to the TeacherActive culture
- Conducting regular 121's and team briefs including information about sales goals, campaigns and other relevant information
- Recognising employee achievements and encouraging excellence in the work environment
- Motivating the team to gain the highest possible outcomes through activity whilst balancing wellbeing
- Working to ensure all staff receive the best possible development whilst acting on the Learning & Development team's feedback
- Evaluate team and individual performance, providing feedback and coaching
- Interacting with customers on a regular basic to ensure high levels of satisfaction and to act on feedback
- Ensuring adherence to TeacherActive compliance standards and policies
- Assessing local and regional market conditions and identifying opportunities
- Drafting forecasts, business plans and managing budgets, allocating branch funds and defining financial objectives
- Co-ordinating with other branches to share knowledge and plan promotional actives to achieved goals
What we can offer you;
- The most effective training and coaching programme in the industry, you will be working in a supportive, friendly, fun environment focussed on your success
- Uncapped commission with no threshold on own billings
- Branch related bonus and shares in the business
- The opportunity to increase your basic salary by hitting key milestones
- Fantastic career and promotion opportunities we are a fast moving and performance-orientated business with excellent rewards
- Reduced working hours in school holidays
- 28 days annual leave plus bank holidays which increases with length of service and an extra day's annual leave on your Birthday and a life admin day to be taken when needed!
- Private health care after a qualifying period
- Discounted Gym Membership and high street discounts
- Company run functions that celebrate success
- Champagne Fridays
What you will need to show;
- A successful billing record in agency recruitment
- Experience managing a team of Recruitment Consultants/Resourcers
- Confident and resilient personality
- Able to build rapport and strong communication skills
- Great organisational skills and flawless work ethic
- Ability to nurture relationship
- Knowledge of the education recruitment market
We are looking to interview as soon as possible, please feel free to contact Olivia Shore in the Nottingham office. Olivia would be delighted to provide you with further information and discuss the Branch Manager position.