Are you a highly motivated, experienced Business Administrator with excellent attention to detail?
Applications are invited for a professional, highly motivated, and capable Business Administrator with a strong track record and skill sets to assist with the full range of Business Administration work and work closely with our management team.
You will ideally have experience with payroll, invoicing, and working at a strategic level with senior staff. You need to be analytical yet also a good 'people person'.
We are looking for someone with excellent communication skills (listening, verbal, and written communications), who is highly professional, and yet has a personable disposition.
The post will be based in the beautiful market town of Bakewell where you will be accountable on a day-to-day basis to the Head of Human Resources and Business Administrator. You will have a forensic attitude to your work, the ability to think from multiple perspectives, and a passion for accuracy.
We want someone who is able to work as an effective team member who can be relied upon to deliver to tight deadlines. We are a high performing company with a professional yet friendly culture with many outstanding performers.
We maintain a high commitment to staff development and training and look forward to supporting career development and developing people to be the best they can be.
We would welcome applications for this Business Administrator role from candidates with the following skills: Business Administrator, Admin, Finance, Secretary, Payroll, Business, ISO, Communication, Telephony, Customer Service, IT Literate, MS Office, SAGE, Invoicing, HR, Document Control.
In return, we offer an exciting range of employee benefits:
- Competitive salary
- Sector-leading commitment to training and career progression
- Member of the company's health cash plan which includes a wide range of health services and financial support
- Discounts and rewards on health, fitness, and entertainment
- Attractive pension contribution
- Life assurance cover
- 28 days annual leave (inclusive of bank holidays), increases in line with service
- Accommodation provided for away-work with subsistence
- Educated to A Level standard
- Experience of working in a professional office environment
- Excellent telephone manner
- Highly computer literate, fully conversant with Excel, Word, Outlook, and ideally SAGE
- Excellent inter-personal skills
- Strong attention to detail and highly disciplined
- Very resourceful and a natural problem-solver
- Degree or equivalent professional qualifications
- ISO Audits
- Experience of successfully managing a diverse workload
- Experience of invoicing and accounts
- Experience of dealing with/supporting HR requirements including maintaining accurate records and preparing requisite documentation
- Full driving license
- Experienced at using SAGE accounting
Archaeological Research Services Ltd is an experienced commercial practice providing a full range of archaeological and heritage services.
By offering a complete service we keep costs down and gain efficiencies for our clients through the life cycle of a project so you can be sure of maximising the value of your investment. We operate throughout the UK from our network of offices, and we welcome opportunities to work abroad.
Whether you are building infrastructure or houses, establishing a quarry, converting mills, or regenerating urban places, we offer a one-stop shop for dealing with all archaeological and heritage matters.
From preliminary advice and assessments to high-level consultancy, fieldwork, post-excavation analysis and dissemination, our approach is committed to providing successful outcomes by way of tailor-made solutions geared to the strategic needs of our clients.
We are an efficient organisation committed to investment in our staff, equipment, and technology. This means you can be sure of being assisted by skilled, hard-working, and motivated staff who take pride in their work, create value, and deliver jobs on time.