Preventive Medicine opening in Hudson, Florida. Job Description & Requirements
Cardiac Nurse Practitioner in Florida
StartDate: 09/26/2022Pay Rate: $185000.00 - 185000.00Advanced Heart & Vascular Associates in Hudson, FL
Advanced Heart & Vascular Associates- Cardiology NP/PA opportunity overview
- Opening for a Cardiology Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant
- Must have at least 1-year of Cardiology NP or PA experience
Community Information - Tampa Bay, FL area
- Non-Invasive Cardiology practice - no OR or cath lab work
- Mix of outpatient clinic and inpatient rounding (very low acuity inpatient)
- Monday - Friday from 9am-5pm
- Exceptional compensation- 90th percentile
- 4 weeks of paid time off
- Relocation stipend of $10,000
- Full comprehensive benefits package including paid malpractice, health, dental, vision, retirement, etc.
A breathtaking coastal Florida city that residents love to call home, the Tampa Bay metro area offers crystal blue skies, desirable weather year-round, and incomparable peace and relaxation not found in most major cities. While living in Florida's most diverse travel destination, you'll have all you need and more.
Job BenefitsAbout the Company
- Remarkable housing options + no state income tax
- Pristine golf courses + miles of endless coastline
- Exceptional public and private schools
- A renowned upscale shopping and dining district
- Plenty of opportunities to explore the outdoors-enjoy kayaking, biking, fishing, boating, beach activities, and much more
- Ample amenities-local international airport, arts and cultural attractions, world-class cuisine, and more
- Home to the Super Bowl champions Tampa Bay Buccaneers and the Stanley Cup champions Tampa Bay Lightning
Merritt Hawkins, an AMN Healthcare company, is a permanent physician placement service that fills more physician jobs than any other firm. In addition to being the nation's leader in physician employment search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins also recruits and places select allied health professionals. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.