WHAT YOU'LL DO
With NGWOW (NextGen Ways of Working), there are two goals we aim to and will achieve. They are creating more value for our clients and simultaneously making our work more sustainable for all of us-by evolving the way we execute our work and creating an environment that encourages high performance. Building on findings from PTO, upgraded with a stronger focus on working hours (New Normal), we're evolving to unlock the unique power of our teams through NextGen Ways of Working. Because this is what really defines us at BCG.
As a dynamic and solution-oriented CE NGWOW & PTO Manager, you'll serve as a central interface for inquiries about NGWOW/PTO from project teams, the Global NGWOW team, HR colleagues, IT, and MDPs. You'll plan the capacity of the NGWOW/PTO team and recruit, train, and support new colleagues. This also includes developing and leading the operational NGWOW team. In your new role, you'll organize all NGWOW/
PTO-related appointments and prepare the content of documents for internal meetings and lead them. Additionally, you'll provide operational support to the NGWOW/PTO team and the NGWOW/PTO MDP on further questions and special tasks and plan, oversee, and control the NGWOW/PTO budget.
In addition, you will be involved in the following activities:
- You'll be responsible for content-related projects for the advancement of NGWOW and PTO and for providing improved support to the project teams.
- You'll actively participate in converting internal NGWOW and PTO processes and continuous process improvement.
- Your responsibilities include identifying training needs, designing trainings, and developing training materials.
- You'll prepare and moderate regular NGWOW/PTO status updates for the consulting team in CE.
- Your role involves exchanging ideas and information with the international BCG NGWOW/PTO community.
- You'll interface with and support ABMs on NGWOW/PTO-related topics.
YOU'RE GOOD AT
- You're genuinely interested in people, their personal and professional development, and their well-being.
- Absolute integrity and trustworthiness are second nature to you.
- You're happy to take on responsibility and proactively drive topics forward. You're consistently dependable. You stay calm even in stressful situations.
- With your above-average service orientation and excellent communication skills, you win over internal and external stakeholders alike.
- Thanks to your great flexibility and approachable character, you have fun traveling throughout Central Europe and advancing our networking.
- You're a role model of pragmatic approaches and promote lean and efficient working styles.
- You have strong project management skills and excel as a team player with a high degree of independent initiative and drive.
- You are very good at analytical thinking and can grasp complex issues quickly.
YOU BRING (EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS)
- You have a university or college degree in psychology, economics/business administration, or equivalent.
- You have a minimum of 5 years of relevant professional experience at BCG, including management experience. A large network is an advantage.
- You have excellent Excel and PowerPoint skills and are proficient in the rest of the MS Office suite. Initial experience with Alteryx and Tableau is a plus.
- Your written and spoken German and English language skills are excellent.
YOU'LL WORK WITH
As part of the Next-Generation Ways of Working (NGWOW) Team, you will be part of the existing core team (Managing Director and Partner, and Assistant) with an additional team of 3 permanent coaches as well as 5-7 rotating coaches from the Consulting Team (Senior Project Leader). Lean hierarchies and flexible ways of working within the team facilitate close collaboration and fast turnaround of ideas and initiatives.
At BCG we care about our people and offer you a great package of different benefits*
- An attractive, competitive, and performance-based compensation package with fixed and variable components
- Thirty days of vacation a year plus various options for optimal work-life balance
- Hybrid models with a mix of on-site and remote work, supported by digital collaboration tools
- Comprehensive insurance and retirement programs
- Individual support through our Employee Assistance Program and mindfulness offers
- Flexible gym membership with qualitrain
- Family benefits such as a tax-free subsidy for childcare costs through bonus conversion
- Free beverages and snacks, along with food vouchers for use with partners near the office
- Reimbursement of commuting costs up to a maximum amount
- Extensive training and development program
- Numerous office activities (Christmas party, summer get-togethers, sports, and other social events)
*Benefits may vary slightly by location.