We are currently looking to recruit an experienced Chef de Partie to join our client's small and friendly brigade in Weybridge, Surrey.
Our client is offering an attractive salary package with long term career prospects. The salary will be based on your relevant experience.
Live-in accommodation may be available, if required.
Your role as the Chef de will include:
- Skill and passion for using fresh ingredients
- Willingness to achieve your best
- Support your team
- A good attention to detail
- Excellent standards of health and hygiene are kept
The successful Chef de Partie:
- Will be creative and passionate
- Have great cooking ability
- A background working in a hotel kitchen would be an advantage
- Minimum of 18 months previous experience
- Hold formal qualifications
All candidates will be required to demonstrate their right to work in the UK. If you match the criteria and wish to apply for this Chef de Partie's position, please click 'APPLY' button and add your CV. Any applications made without a CV cannot be considered.
Anglo Continental Placements LTD (ACP) are specialists in recruiting permanent Chefs as well as Front and Back of House Managers. Many of our clients exclusively use us to recruit for their restaurants, pubs and hotels. With 28 years experience in the industry, we offer an unrivalled service to our clients and candidates. ACP is an Equality Act recruiter.
We will process your CV and personal information to assess your suitability for the role. If we wish to consider you further, we will register your personal information in our database and contact you. We may contact you from time to time about other relevant roles. Your personal information will be securely held. For more information, please refer to our website.