We are looking for a talented and experienced Civil Engineering professional to join our Roadway/Highway team in Northern Indiana.
The ideal candidate for this role will be a Professional Engineer with substantial experience managing LPA and/or INDOT roadway design projects. This is a great opportunity for someone with strong leadership skills to advance into a team leadership role, or for someone who already has strong project management and team leadership skills to further their career.
Lochmueller Group is a growing firm that is involved in a wide variety of street, roadway and highway projects for local public agencies and state DOT's. In addition to roadway and highway design projects our teams supports our bridge and structural teams as well as our other business units, and design-build pursuits.
Our team in Northern Indiana is a dynamic group of talented professionals. We are growing and we also hold tight to our culture of valuing each person as an individual and providing a path for you to grow in your career.
Our team at Lochmueller group places a high priority on maintaining our values and culture.
CARDIA: Means from the heart - Creativity; Accountability; Respect; Dedication; Integrity; Achievement - that's what sets us apart!
In this position, the candidate will:
- Manage and supervise a team which may include engineers, technicians, and other office personnel
- Lead and mentor junior-level engineers and other team members to aid in their development
- Maintain and enhance relationships with clients, building new opportunities for business development
- Serve as a project manager with responsibility for various LPA and/or DOT roadway/highway design projects
- Apply knowledge acquired through progressive experience to resolve crucial issues and/or unique conditions
- Serve as a technical specialist for the organization in the application of advanced concepts, principles, and methods
- Review operational procedures to ensure compliance with applicable policies and performance measures
Qualifications for this Role:
- Bachelor's or Master's Degree in Civil Engineering
- Professional Engineer (PE)
- 12+ years of experience in this discipline
- Experience with project management and accounting software
- Proficiency with AutoCAD and/or Microstation
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office products including: Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work individually or as part of a team
What we offer:
- Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP) - Become an employee-owner!
- Rich coverage for major medical insurance
- 401(k) plan with company match
- Flexible Schedules/Telecommuting Opportunities
- Basic life insurance (with option for additional voluntary life insurance)
- Short-Term and Long-Term disability insurance
- Generous vacation and sick leave
- Student loan repayment benefit
Lochmueller Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. Lochgroup fully supports and maintains compliance with all state, federal, and local regulations. All qualified applications will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, marital status, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other category protected by federal, state, and local laws.