Job Title: Cleaner
Pay Rate: £10.00
Working Hours: Monday,Tuesday,Wednesday,Thursday,Friday - 07:00 - 08:00 - 5 hours per week
Would you be interested to join a leading facilities managementcompany with a reputation for excellence?
Atalian Servest is currently recruiting for a Cleaner to join our passionate and driven team in Tamworth!
Your primary responsibilities will include:
- Key duties may include the vacuuming, dusting, sweeping and mopping of floors, cleaning of toilets, car park, warehouse and yard areas.
- To be polite, professional, and friendly at all times with customers, clients and colleagues.
- To ensure the highest level of customer care is always adhered to.
- To demonstrate a can-do attitude towards individual customer requests and strive to exceed customer expectations.
- To ensure standards of cleaning and hygiene in the work area meet or exceeds the standard applicable to the site/ unit.
- To actively gain customer feedback, passing information gained onto your line manager.
- A background in cleaning would be advantageous but not essential
- Experience in working within a team.
- You will be able to work to deadlines and prioritise as well as being flexible with working hours and days.
- Paid Holiday.
- Employee Referral Scheme.
- Learning and development opportunities.
- Supportive working culture and future progression opportunities.
- Mobile, legal, bicycle, breakdown, and retail discounts.
- Eye test and glasses reimbursement.
- Cycle 2 work scheme.
How to apply?
If you are interested to join a business that encourages professional development, career progression and entrepreneurial spirit, then please click apply and we will be in touch soon!
STRICTLY NO AGENCIES
Atalian Servest is an equal opportunities employer that relies on diversity and equality to achieve our goals. We actively encourage applications from talented and qualified individuals regardless of race, gender, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, or age.