Remedy Recruitment Group are currently seeking an experienced Clinical Psychologist to work for a Local Authority based in North London. Rates are negotiable for the right person.
- Qualified clinical psychologist or systemic therapist Therapeutic experience with children, young people and families essential
- Excellent mental health assessment skills to develop recommendations and care plans
- Experience of working with looked after children or children with high level of need e.g. vulnerable to exploitation, desirable
- Experience of working within a social care setting desirable
- Experience/skills of offering consultations to colleagues from other disciplines desirable
- Ability to work creatively and flexibly under pressure, able to use psychological knowledge to support the work of colleagues/professionals from other disciplines
You will need to be:
- Eligible to work in the UK
Why Choose Remedy?
- Competitive pay rates
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- 1st tier agency
- Up to £350 for each professional you refer to us who we place
If you are interested and would like to find out more please apply to this advert with a copy of your updated CV. Alternatively, please send your CV directly