Reception. Front of House. Serviced Office. Coworking. Flexible Office. Workspace.
Front of House - Flexible Workspace and Coworking
Location: Aldgate East
We are hiring for a coworking company where tech businesses that are inventive and driven flourish. are venues designed to build inspiring communities, with locations in the centre of Europe's major digital clusters and inhabited by like-minded firms and enterprises.
We are sourcing for a Full Time Community Associate for one of their London sites.
You are really driven to improve people's working lives and are aware of the power of your influence in the hospitality industry.
In an entry-level employment, attitude is considerably more crucial than experience. A background in hospitality is encouraged but not required, as long as you feel you exhibit the qualities listed below. There are a tonne of fantastic opportunities for your growth, education, and development.
This position could be the beginning of a career in hospitality & operations where they can provide you with the resources, assistance, and road to success.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Be the Face of your Building - You will serve as the first and primary point of contact for all members and visitors entering the area, providing support and a top-rate hospitality experience. You will make sure that the entry area is organised while overseeing the Front Desk during busy business hours.
- Deliver a 5 Service - Their goal is to provide a service that helps our members grow more quickly. Everything they do is done carefully and ethically. Bring a critical mentality so you may point out mistakes and help to improve the service.
- Be the Centre of the Community- Make knowing our members your business, so you are best placed to create meaningful & mutually beneficial connections between them & the wider Techspace community.
- Keen and eager; your drive to improve yourself and people around you makes you a self-motivator. You are willing to do everything and believe that no work is too large or minor.
- You have a natural affinity with people; be friendly. People tend to flock toward you and feel at ease in your company, even though that does not imply you are always the loudest and most outgoing.
- Genuine empathy and concern are necessary in a position when you are so important to the community. You take into account how your words and deeds affect others around you and want to go above and beyond to make people feel taken care of.
- Strong Listener: For this position, the ability to actively listen to members is essential. You can provide our members a unique and human experience by listening with purpose, digging deeper, and translating criticism into solutions.
Please note: due to exceptionally high levels of applications, we cannot respond to all applicants