Time Appointments are pleased to be working on behalf of a worldwide logistics specialist in Ipswich. This is a fantastic opportunity to join their ever growing, busy team.
They are currently seeking to recruit a Customer Service Advisor, with logistic experience. However, our client is flexible with experience, they are looking to speak to candidates with minimal or a wealth of experience.
- Liaise with existing and potential customers.
- Answering customer queries via telephone or email.
- Liaising with relevant operations to ensure the clients requirements can be delivered.
- Create and process orders from bookings received.
- Balancing the needs of both the customer and the client to ensure a high level of service is provided to the client within both operational and financial constraints.
- Handling any customer query or operational problem.
- Compiling, maintaining, and transmitting records or KPI s for customers, as and when requested or required.
- Day to day liaison with customers, terminals, suppliers, and colleagues internally and across the European network.
- To undertake any other tasks as and when required, and within your skill and ability.
- Logistic experience is necessary.
- Ability to communicate clearly.
- Good telephone manner.