Are you looking for a new opportunity that will challenge you? An opportunity that will allow you to help others? An opportunity that offers great development. Yes, then look no further.
Reed are working in partnership with Nottinghamshire County Council and are looking for individuals with great Customer Service and Administration skills to join their team in Annesley.
- Internal/external customer support and building fault reporting. This includes processing visitors to the centre and supporting with facilities based queries such as building fault reporting
- General business administration
- Procurement and financial support processes
- Processing of service requests, such as Carers and Blue Badge applications (i.e the handling of customer queries, appeals, authentication and assessment of applications)
The ideal Customer Service Advisor will:
- Have experience of providing high quality customer and business support in a challenging and busy environment
- Have experience using a variety of IT systems
- Have experience of working and communicating, across many channels, with a diverse range of people
All REED temporary workers receive a competitive benefits package including:
- Guaranteed hours contract
- Online timesheets & pay management with weekly pay
- Regular progress reports and face-to-face service reviews
- Free Eye test vouchers
- Holiday Pay
- Life insurance
- Sick Pay
- Health Cash Plan
- Retailer Discounts
If you are interested APPLY NOW!