Vehicle Technician / Vehicle Mechanic/ Diagnostic Technician - Motor TradeLocaotion: PrestonRef: OC12538
Salary: £30,000- £35,000 Basic We are recruiting for a fully qualified Diagnostic Technician in the Preston area.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Vehicle Technician to join an already successful workshop and thrive in a fast-paced environment with excellent bonus potential.
The successful applicant will already have previously experience as a Vehicle Technician and be looking to improve their skillset.
- Carry our vehicle maintenance and repair
- Utilising your technical knowledge
- Testing, diagnosing, and resolving faults
- Suggesting and making improvements to processes
- Working on electrical and mechanical systems
- Inspecting components for wear and tear
- Repairing and replacing parts
- Checking vehicle subsystems
- Liaising with customers where necessary
- Supporting other Mechanics/Technicians in the Workshop
- Minimum 3 years' experience in a busy workshop
- Possess Strong mechanical Skills
- Have a steady work history
- You must be a level 3 Vehicle Technician or equivalent to (City and Guilds)
All applications will be treated with the utmost confidentiality
Consultant: Jordan O'Connor
Octane Recruitment is a specialist Automotive / Motor Trade recruitment agency. We deal with all aspects of the motor trade so if you have experienced then we will be keen to have a chat; everything from Car Dealerships, HGV companies, Fleet companies, manufacturers & independent sites