Hybrid/Remote, 2 days a week in the office
£55K + excellent benefits and bonus
About the job
Who we are:
We do amazing things with data. We are experts in all things consumer and location, bringing together cutting-edge analytical techniques, creative thinking and diverse perspectives to drive growth for our clients. We build some of the most highly regarded, innovative datasets in the market and our people are the best at manipulating that data to provide insight to our clients. As part of the wider Marketing Solutions Division you will be joining a 250 strong team working in over 50 markets globally.
Our people are what really make us different. We are a growing and dynamic group of analysts, data scientists and commercially savvy business development consultants who also provide thought leadership and creative thinking. We are passionate, progressive and unafraid of challenge; our mission is to use data-driven insight to make a commercial difference.
What you'll be doing
This is an exciting opportunity to join the Integrated Marketing Group as a Digital Analyst. We have a wide-ranging client list, working with some of the biggest and innovative brands in the UK across utilities, gaming, publishing, retail and consumer packaged goods, leisure, financial services and beyond.
Working in the MarTech Team, you will be responsible for supporting and delivering a wide range of projects across multiple sectors.
Responsibilities include producing engaging dashboards that provide actionable insight, performing deep dive analysis to respond to client's business problems, supporting full end to end implementations of website tracking and auditing existing data implementation, and running optimisation and personalisation sprints, from hypothesis generation to roadmap facilitation and activity creation.
This is a client facing role, where you will showcase your outputs through meetings and presentations ensuring that outputs are tangible and beneficial for our clients.
You will have:
- Experience working with digital analytics tools such as Adobe Analytics, Google Analytics or similar
- Experience of working with digital optimisation and personalisation tools such as Adobe Target, Optimizely or similar
- Experience designing data models and implementing digital data collection techniques and tag management systems such as Adobe Launch or GTM
- Knowledge of data visualisation tools such as Power BI or Tableau
- Good knowledge of Excel
- Strong analytical and numerical ability - able to analyse and interpret data and make recommendations based on the output
- Proven experience in turning data and analysis into actionable insights
- Strong awareness of audience knowledge and the ability to adjust language accordingly
Who you are:
- You will have a track record of successfully delivering of solutions in Adobe Analytics/Google Analytics
- You are a strong communicator - written/verbal English, you will have strong organisational skills and will be comfortable juggling delivery across multiple projects
- You have high levels of personal motivation
- You are a logical thinker with strong problem-solving skills
What we can offer you:
We don't settle for people that can just do the job, we look for people that are constantly trying to push the boundaries and improve what we do. This is what makes us a great team to be a part of.
Innovation is hugely important to us and we guarantee everybody in the business gets to spend 5% of their time innovating and training. If you are an innovative thinker and like to challenge the norm, coming up with new ways of doing things, then you will be surrounded by likeminded people at here.
The Integrated Marketing Group's goal is to be the best marketing consultancy in the UK, providing top quality campaigns and insights, using cutting edge, innovative analytical techniques to the UK and Europe's biggest retail, telco, finance and leisure companies. As a member of our team, you will be key to helping us achieve this goal.
We understand that your career progression is important to you. Unlike many organisations, promotions happen twice a year. This gives you more opportunity to progress. Our people get promoted on merit, when they are ready. This means that your career is completely in your own hands and there is never a ceiling for your progress.
Everyone's career path is different. We welcome people exploring different areas and trying out new skill sets. Just because you start off down one path doesn't mean you are committed to it indefinitely. Here you have the freedom to carve your own career path.
The key to our success is our teamwork and collaboration and that tends to work best when we are all in the office working together. That said, we fully appreciate that everyone leads busy lives and we can't always be in the office. This is why we embrace flexible working. Covid-19 has changed the way we work forever, and we'll update our flexible working policy as the situation stabilises.
Your development is key and is a top priority for the team. We offer 3 types of training: externally run consulting courses, externally run bespoke courses and internal courses. Everyone has different training requirements which means everyone has their own training plan. A bespoke training plan will be created for you when you join.
We have a range of benefits on offer to support you. We have a comprehensive list of schemes ranging from pension plans, to health and wellness policies, in addition you can opt into a selection of flexible benefits to meet your personal needs.
- Pension contributions up to 5% (matched by employee and employer)
- Life Insurance
- Personal Accident Insurance
- Private Health Insurance from 2nd anniversary
- Sickness & Disability income protection from 3rd anniversary
- On site gym membership