Shipt Performance Marketing team drives new user acquisition across Consumer Marketplace, Shopper, and Target Last Mile Delivery (TLMD). Our campaigns run on an evergreen and integrated schedule across several channels (Social, Programmatic, Search, etc.) and are held to new customer acquisition goals. We use always-on creative testing as an essential optimization tactic across all campaigns. You will sit on our Performance Marketing team, partnering with channel managers, creative, legal, product, and data science.
We are looking for a results oriented, process-driven, self starter. You will guide creative performance marketing projects forward, find new areas of opportunity, and uncover areas of improvement in existing processes.
You love performance marketing, but your passion lies in the creative testing side of the job.
- Develop the creative test plans across performance marketing channels (i.e., Search, Social, Display, Direct Mail) and marketing tactics.
- Producing monthly briefs and generating buy-in on concepts and strategy to develop asset libraries we can use for testing and generating more robust channel performance,
- Reporting on creative results across all performance marketing channels, synthesizing learnings and next steps in monthly recaps for cross-functional review, and incorporate learnings into go-forward strategy.
- Maintaining sufficient knowledge of core digital marketing channels, including social media, programmatic, search, and affiliate marketing.
- Partner with channel managers, analytics, and creative teams to execute a creative learning agenda for evergreen and integrated marketing campaigns
- Partner closely with Consumer Insights and cross-channel marketing teams to identify opportunities, audience learnings, and drive a customer-first approach to creative tests
- Maintaining knowledge of industry competitive ads, spend and channel trends.
- Maintain a creative testing roadmap and drive innovation through a test-and-learn approach to creative development.
- Lead a high volume of projects with the Creative team (including Project Managers and Producers) using tools such as Google Docs and Slack, ensuring nothing falls through the cracks
- Manage creative tracking and scheduling through Crosscap.
- Own the legal and compliance process for creative and new channels.
- Act as a liaison between channel managers and creative teams to develop performance driven creative optimized for acquisition channels.
- Keeping your finger on the pulse of emerging formats, channels, and growth opportunities to ensure campaigns are compelling and cutting-edge
- 2-5 years project management experience and a strong understanding of all major performance marketing channels including Programmatic Display, UAC and local channels, as well as of digital marketing platforms (Google Ads, Meta, Snapchat, SA360 etc.)
- Bachelor's degree in a related field
- Experience with app and web tracking, MMM, MTA, AdTech and measurement approaches to performance marketing
- Tableau, Amplitude and other business intelligence tools experience
- Experience working in a return on ad spend (ROAS) and Cost Per First Order performance marketing framework
- Experience in Strategy and Finance (AP) functions
- Strong analytical skills and agility to strategically communicate the relationship between marketing results and business outcomes
- Excellent verbal, written communication and presentation skills, ability to organize information in a high level way to communicate key points to teams