Emergency Medicine opening in Arlington, Texas.
We are seeking Full-Time and Part-Time Emergency Medicine Physicians in Arlington, TX.
Emergency Medicine, Internal Medicine and Family Medicine specialties considered.
- Competitive hourly rates
- Independent Contractor status
- "A" rated professional liability insurance
- Board Certified/Board Eligible in Emergency Medicine, Family Medicine or Internal Medicine
- Current on ACLS certification (ATLS & PALS preferred)
- Possess 400 hours of ED experience within the last 2 years
Baylor Health Care System is synonymous with exceptional medical care in North Texas. Now, with Baylor Orthopedic and Spine Hospital at Arlington, residents of Arlington and surrounding communities have an advanced treatment facility right in the neighborhood. The only specialty hospital of its kind in the DFW Metroplex, Baylor Arlington brings experts close to home.
Emergency Department features
- 900 Annual ER volume (low acuity patients)
- 24-72hr Shift Length
As the entertainment capital of Texas, Arlington is home to Six Flags Over Texas, Hurricane Harbor, the International Bowling Museum & Hall of Fame, the Texas Rangers Globe Life Park in Arlington and the Dallas Cowboys $1 billion AT&T Stadium Complex.