Position: Client Services Manager - Employee Benefits
Team: Employee Benefits
Established Employee Benefits teams in Manchester. The team work across the healthcare, risk, pensions and platform technology. The volume of business is rising rapidly and career opportunities within Manchester and are excellent should individuals demonstrate the required skills and success in their role.
To oversee and manage the Client Services Team to ensure that a quality service is delivered to all clients in respect of renewal and new business employee benefits scheme arrangements.
Responsible for the large client book, clients are a mix of large commercial and corporate and across a wide range of industries.
- Manage and lead the activities of the Client Services Team.
- Delegate and allocate workload amongst Client Services Team accordingly
- Improving customer service procedures, policies and standards for your department
- Meeting with other managers to discuss possible improvements to Client Services Team
- Involvement in staff recruitment, interviews and orientation
- Training staff to deliver a high standard of client service
- Keeping ahead of developments in Employee Benefits by reading relevant journals, going to meetings and attending courses.
- Carry out regular (e.g. monthly) staff 1-2-1's and appraisals
- Handle complaints and queries
- Work closely with Sales Consultants and Broking & Projects Team to support them in delivering the service promised to meet clients expectations in relation to the renewal process and provision of customer service.
- Save all information to Acturis in line with procedures.
- Visit clients, insurer meetings, webinars etc, as and when required.
- Deal with clients and employee queries on a daily basis in a professional and respectful manner.
- Attend and partake in quarterly CRM Meetings across the business.
- Attend Management meetings as required.
- Building productive relationships with clients and providers.
- To work in collaboration with all staff within the Group to aid the smooth running of the organisation as a whole.
- To demonstrate behaviours and values that support the business
IT and Systems
- Ensure that all relevant information pertaining to a client is updated on the Acturis systems.
- Work within the Acturis system to produce and improve all documents, reports, GPP Summaries etc.
- Provide workflows from Acturis in relation to the Client Services Team
- Compliance Support Consultant in ensuring compliance documents are all up to date.
- Maintain and apply agreed servicing standards and procedures.
- Ensure departmental procedures and FCA requirements are adhered to.
- Ensure continuous professional development in line with agreed objectives, and ensure that these are logged on Financial Assess
- To ensure that all mandatory Financial Assess modules are completed on time
- Minimum of 5 years in the Employee Benefits industry
- Minimum Cert CII, GR1, IF7 and LP2 or working towards.
- Strong working knowledge of the Acturis system
- A Can-do attitude with excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to work to deadlines and multitask in order to get required work carried out
- Assisting with coaching, supporting and training less senior team members
- Absolute commitment to manage and deliver on client expectations
For extra information please contact:-