An excellent opportunity has arisen with a highly respected Pension consultancy for a talented Administrator to join their friendly team.
- Working in a busy team it will be your responsibility to handle both finance and administrative tasks relating to a range of DB, DC and Hybrid pension schemes.
- Reviewing and updating cashflows for all scheme's each month and ensuring sufficient cash available for upcoming payments, managing cashflow requirements, liaise with the Investment team for investments and disinvestments
- Ensuring correct contributions received into bank account in a timely manner
- Review and settle Trustee fees/invoices
- Liaising with auditors to provide requested information for annual accounts
- Review and update monthly invoicing and liaising with central finance over the issue of invoices
- Provision of information for audits
- Ensuring that all client and member enquiries are dealt with in a timely, professional and efficient fashion.
- Performing a range of benefit calculations.
- Opportunity to become involved in scheme project work
- Assisting junior colleagues
Applicants will possess some form of finance / accounts administration experience along with excellent communication, administration and numeracy skills. You will be organised and adaptable and be able to work in a team environment as well as independently.
This is a great chance to join a highly respected Financial Consultancy offering outstanding prospects, flexible working and a supportive / friendly atmosphere.