The First Notification of Loss department is a fast paced and energetic department where no two days are the same.We are looking for people with excellent customer service, response and resolution skills, who will treatour customer fairly with empathy and respect.
As an FNOL Handler you are the first point of contact for our customers,you will ensure the delivery of excellent customer service by providing relevant and accurate information to every customer, based on your professional expertise and training that will be provided in house.
This is a fantastic role to start or enhance your career within the Insurance sector. Located in an amazing city centre location with fantastic views, transport links and very close to shops, restaurants, and many tourist attractions.
Working hours:37.5 hours per week,Monday to Friday, 9.00am to 5.30pm
Salary: A competitive salary package of £21,000 - £23,500 OTE
-A starting salary of £21,000 per annum.
-After 6 months upon successfully passing probation, you will receive an uplift of £500 taking your salary to £21,500 per annum.
-Upon passing developmental competencies, after 12 months service you will receive a further uplift of £1000 taking your salary to £22,500 per annum.
-After 18 months service you will be eligible for a £1000 KPI related bonus taking your total earnings to £23,500 OTE per annum.
What you will be doing:
- Providing a professional and proactive response in assessing claims in line with policy and procedure
- Providing an empathetic service to clients who have been involved in road traffic incidents
- Liaise with external companies and internal departments in a timely and professional manner in order to effectively process the customers claim notification
- To resolve any issues avoiding expressions of dissatisfaction escalating into complaints
- Handle First Notification of Loss (FNOL) calls, entering relevant claims details
- To monitor and manage claims ensuring all services are provided in an agreed timescale
- Assessing new claims in accordance with policy terms and conditions
- Identify and initiate any potential recoveries from 3rd parties
- Handle any complaints in line with FCA guidelines
- Identifying key requirements for replacement vehicles
- Work to agreed SLA's and KPI's
What we're looking for:
- Excellent customer service skills
- Naturally empathetic and the ability to connect with people
- Quick fast paced problem-solving ability
- Positive can-do attitude
- Good IT skills and a confident communicator
- Motivated self-starter
- Passionate about working as part of a team
- Have the ability to make fast, informed decisions
- Good sales, negotiation and persuasion skills
- Excellent organisational and prioritisation skills with a strong attention to detail
- Have a desire to develop skills and experience within the insurance industry.
- The Ability to deal with challenging customers and third party insurers
About Acorn Insurance
We have 40 years of experience helping people secure competitive car, taxi, van, motor trade and home insurance, across the UK. As a specialist insurance provider, we offer a wide range of competitive insurance policies that can are tailored to our customers unique insurance needs. In 2020 we were in the Sunday Times top 30 Profit Track companies for private companies with fastest growing profits.
Why Acorn Insurance?
Acorn want to give you more than a job, we want to give you a purpose and a career. So, what can we offer you as an employer? Some of the benefits you will receive include:
- Service-related holiday entitlement capped at 32 days (including bank holidays
- Perk Box Online & High Street vouchers and discounts
- Fresh fruit deliveries twice a week
- £250 bonus for every new colleague you recommend to the business
- Free monthly Café Nero Coffee
- Cycle to work scheme
- Free eye test vouchers and a contribution towards the frames
- Service-related holiday entitlement capped at 32 days (including bank holidays)
- Clearly defined progression paths with training and support
- Free self-development & qualifications via Magpie Learning
- A comprehensive Mental Health support network including:
- 4 Free Counselling Sessions
- Access to a free 4-week programme of CBT with a trained Therapist Mentor
- Unlimited access to a telephone councillor 365 days a year, 24/7
- A UK wide network of Mental Health First Aiders
- Competitive salary
- Free Hot Drinks on Site
- Dress Down Days
- Regular employee engagement including ongoing competitions with prizes from fantastic places like Hotel Chocolat, HelloFresh, and Love to Shop Vouchers
- Company Pension Scheme
- Charity fundraising events
All roles are subject to DBS and Financial checks, any offer made will be conditional until checks are completed to a satisfactory standard.
Apply today to start or enhance your career at Acorn Insurance