We are hiring Food Production OperativeNottingham NG7 2NR Pizza FactoryImmediate StartNo Experience needed
Available ShiftsMonday - Friday 06:00 AM to 14:00 PM
Monday - Friday 14:00 PM to 22:00 PM
Sunday - Thursday 22:00 PM to 06:00 AM
Pay Rate: £9.73 up to £12.97
Pay Rate: £12.97 - Overtime Pay Rate
Temp to perm opportunity after 12 week's of service
As a Food Production Operative, you will be working within a food production environment and your duties will be as followed:
- Packing of customer product as per required specification on a production line
- Basic Quality checks of product
- General production duties
- Some lifting of product
- Maintain high levels of housekeeping and ensure food hygiene is adhered to.
- To work effectively and safely in line with H&S requirements
- This is a fast-moving environment, all team members must work whilst maintaining the highest standards of cleanliness, safety, and compliance within the hygiene regulations always.
- General Duties outlined by your shift supervisor.
As a Food Production Operative, you will have the following skills and experience:
- Start immediately and are looking for long term work.
- No previous experience needed.
- Must be able to communicate and speak Basic English.
- You will be able to travel to Nottingham, NG7 2NN
- Weekly pay.
- Training given.
- Guaranteed hours.
- Temp to perm opportunity, after 12 weeks of service only if required by client.
- Friendly environment.
- Free Parking.
- Subsidised canteen.
- Easy access by tram or bus from city centre and all Nottingham areas.
- Friendly, professional, and helpful staff.
Mach Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy