Warehouse/Logistics Associate at BMW - Night Shift
Earn better benefits for a better life with MAU at BMW in Greer, SC! This position with a premier employer offers a competitive pay rate of $18.05-$19.05/ hr and an extensive benefits package including paid vacation and holidays, major medical insurance, 401k, and more to help set you up for financial and career success! Join our team to accelerate your career and help build the ultimate driving machine at BMW.
If you'd like to expedite your hiring process, you may visit the MAU Greenville branch, located at 7993 Pelham Road in Greenville, SC, during walk-in interview hours from 8 AM - 5 PM Monday - Friday where you will be able to complete multiple steps at one time.
What We Offer:
- Starting Pay Rate
- Major Medical Insurance (BlueCross / BlueShield)
- Including Telehealth Medical Services
- 80 Hours of Paid Vacation
- Up to 13 Paid Holidays
- 401k Matching
- Vision Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Pay Progression after 12 Months
- Employee Discount Program
- Referral Program
What We Are Looking For:
- High school diploma or GED
- 1-year stable work history
- Preferred Experience:
- 6 months of forklift experience
- Stockroom, warehouse, shipping/receiving, or inventory
- Using RFID inventory scanners
- Utilizing SAP
- Exceptional problem-solving, critical-thinking, & multitasking skills
- Ability to:
- Work in a fast-paced environment
- Work 10-12 hour shifts any day of the week
- Sit or stand for 10 to 12 hours, with or without reasonable accommodation
- Lift up to 50 lbs. repeatedly, with or without reasonable accommodation
Day Shift (A Shift)
Night Shift (B Shift)
More About BMW- Spartanburg
BMW Manufacturing, the company's only manufacturing plant in the U.S., is the worldwide producer of the MW X3 X4, X5, X6, and X7 Sports Activity Vehicles and Coupes for distribution to more than 140 markets worldwide. The 1,150-acre, over 7-million-square-foot campus generates its own power, offers an on-site Family Health Center and provides 24-hour security and firefighting personnel.
All Applicants must submit to background check, physical, and drug screening.
As an MAU Associate working at BMW you may be required to work in a Logistics or Production position, both in a warehouse environment and on the Assembly line. Forklift experience is not required. BMW will train Associates to operate any powered industrial vehicles and any other task specific training
Disclaimer: This description is not designed to be a complete list of all duties, responsibilities, and safety requirements of the Warehouse/Logistics Associate position.