Graduate Events Producer
Base salary up to £32K + Bonus + Company Benefits
Permanent, full-time position, Start ASAP
This global media & events company produces B2B exhibitions, conferences, content and digital publications. They produce worldwide events and content for a number of industry sectors including; energy, life sciences, telecoms, transport, finance, education and marketing.
They have been established for over 20 years and they now operate internationally from 5 global offices. Due to growth, they are now looking to expand their events team in London with a commercial graduate looking to work in a research orientated position as an Events Producer.
Graduate Events Producer
What will you be doing as Graduate Events Producer?
- Project Management - working as part of the events project team that includes colleagues from marketing, sales, operations, customer success and editorial.
- Research: Conducting phone and desk based market research to identify hot topics & valuable content for the event agenda
- Speaker recruitment: You will research the industry to identify, contact and secure expert industry leaders to speak at your event.
- Networking: develop your network and contacts in the industry
- Content: Creating engaging event content to support the agenda
- Travel: You will have the opportunity to travel as part of the role. You will attend your own company event and competitor events
- Benefits: Big central London office, surrounded by café s, bars and restaurants. Friendly and sociable team, skills-based training programme, frequent payment reviews and lots of opportunities for progression (in the UK and overseas offices)
This company are working on a hybrid model and come together in the office 3 days per week.
What skills and experience do you need to apply?
- A 2:1 or a 1st degree
- Work experience gained in a commercial office setting. Experience working in a business-to-business environment such as sales, recruitment, market research, would be advantageous
- Candidates without this experience would be considered with transferable skills gained whilst in education such as; sports teams, society roles, or voluntary positions
- Excellent communication skills, confident talking and presenting to peers and senior decision makers.
- Excellent research and writing skills
- Able to manage the responsibility of meeting deadlines and managing your time effectively
- Positive, enthusiastic and curious.
For this position you need to be able to live & work in the UK without employer sponsorship.
Please contact Helen at Jackson Barnes Recruitment for more information on this Graduate Events producer job or other similar positions.
Please take a look at our website for details on some of the other jobs we are recruiting
LinkedIn - Jackson Barnes Recruitment - Specialists in Event Recruitment
Jackson Barnes Recruitment delivers international recruitment solutions within the events, media, and publishing sectors. Jackson Barnes place from Graduate up to MD level in the following positions:
• Researchers • Conference producers • Event Marketing professionals • Sales professionals - delegate, sponsorship & Business Development• Event Managers • Editors
We recruit for organisations in the UK and overseas with success in London, Dubai, New York, Singapore and Australia