Psychology Graduate Teaching Assistant- Graduate Teaching Assistant
Are you an energetic and enthusiastic Psychology graduate with an interest in working within Special Educational Needs?
Can you support pupils this academic year as a Graduate Psychology Teaching Assistant?
Join this wonderful secondary school in Newham,East London as a Graduate Psychology Teaching Assistant starting in September..
- Graduate Psychology Teaching Assistant
- Perfect for aspiring Education Psychologists
- X6 Graduate Teaching Assistant roles available
- Working 1:1 or in small groups
- Earn up to £400 per week on a 1-year fixed term contract
- Rewarding Supportive Environment Excellent Career Potential
- Graduate Teaching Assistant Post located in Newham,East London
- Exceptional Teaching Assistant Opportunity
- 1st Class Support from Outstanding Teachers and Senior Leaders
- This Teaching Assistant post is only open to aspiring Education Psychologists or Teachers
The successful Graduate Teaching Assistant will be a passionate and compassionate graduate with a minimum second-class degree. The school needs a candidate who has lucid communication skills that aid their clear and effective explanations. The Head is looking for a Graduate Teaching Assistant with a calming nature and attitude, so you can work closely with SEN pupils to help them aim high. You must have previous experience of working with children with Special Needs in either an educational or care setting.
Day-to-day, you will be working closely with pupils who have a statement of SEN and helping them reach their targets. You will be leading one-to-one sessions and booster classes for SEN students to aid their learning. The chosen Graduate Teaching Assistant will be supported by the SENCO and charged with liaising with both parents and teachers to ensure the most effective SEN provision. Found in North London this school is easily accessible by public transport. It is one of the most popular schools in the borough thanks to the excellent, inclusive education that it offers to pupils, leading to the school being over-subscribed.
This is a chance to make a difference to the entire school community. Apply for this Graduate Psychology Teaching Assistant position in Sloughh today! Click 'Apply' to send your CV and covering letter to Ryan Holtby at Empowering Learning.