Group Consolidations Manager - Creative Industry - London
A growing Creative London business are on the hunt for an experience Group Consolidations Manager to join the team on a permanent basis. This is a fantastic time to join the business as they enter an exciting phase of development and new opportunity!
This Group Consolidations Manager will be responsible for providing dynamic leadership to the accounting team, supervising and managing the Company's audit and, intercompany activities.
Ideally you will be fully qualified (ACA/ACCA/CIMA) with prior experience in a similar position. We are hoping for someone with a natural passion for leading and managing a team from the front, someone who is engaged with the brand and likes to get stuck in!
- Provide dynamic leadership to the accounting team, supervising and managing the Company's audit and, intercompany activities
- Develop and maintain accounting policies and procedures, implementing and standardizing optimal accounting practices across the business.
- Maintain the accuracy of intercompany loanselated party balances and transactions across the group.
- Oversee and manage group wide Transfer pricing study
- Prepare and post the annual management charges across the group.
- Ensure key balance sheet accounts are reconciled timely and accurately.
- Plan, organize and coordinate the year-end close process with internal stakeholders and external auditors.
- Ensure successful completion of the company's tax filings in conjunction with the Director of Payroll and Tax.
- Prepare monthly group financial statements, including cash flow statements.
- Provide technical accounting direction to staff.
- Provide dotted line management to Director of Payroll and Tax.
- Ensure that the month-end close checklist is completed.
- Assist senior management with ad-hoc tasks.
- Fully qualified ACA/ACCA accountant
- A background within a Creative business is highly desirable but not essential
- Previous experience in a similar role with a strong business acumen, with ability to devise operational processes to support business strategy
- A natural leader with the ability to manage a team and support in recruitment of new staff
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to make sound business decisions in a timely manner
- Ability to effectively and efficiently manage multiple tasks, prioritise and adjust as needs change
Please apply today if you are interested!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds - we pride ourselves on attracting the best talent for every opportunity through a commitment to equality, diversity and inclusion.