Job Title - HNW Business Development Manager
Contract - Permanent
Salary - £55,000 + Benefits
Location - Kent/Surrey
Industry - Insurance, Brokers, HNW
- Develop & deliver the national sales plans for the Broker partnerships which are aligned to the national High Net Worth (HNW) strategy in order to maximise business opportunities and profitable growth for the business.
- Analysing performance trends, marketing plans, and pipeline data to deliver stretching 1 & 3 year business plans in high potential areas helping the Broker Partnerships to meet their customer's needs and differentiate the organisation in the market.
- Influence, support and coach the Direct Sales Team to innovate, develop new ideas, achieve targets and display role model behaviours as a specialist team in this important niche market.
- Plan, schedule, manage and execute communications and campaigns aligned with local and corporate plans to achieve maximum traction with the Broker Partnerships, ensuring the profile of HNW remains a key strategic deliverable in the organisation.
- Build and maintain effective relationships with HNW Focus Broker Partners to establish the company as the prime provider of Insurance services, within the defined market, ensuring proposals for customers are optimised and competitive delivering successful customer outcomes.
- Manage line reports including dedicated Prospecting and Sales Support resources delivering business production to agreed targets and wider business deliverables as defined in role.
- Build and maintain relationships with Central HNW Dept, Marketing, Finance, Regional Sales, key suppliers, Agents and their representative bodies, industry and professional bodies and competitors to ensure the effective delivery of objectives.
- Deliver short term / one off projects and activities as required by and to the standards and outcomes agreed with Line Manager.
- Sets Direction - Interprets and translates organisational vision and strategy into relevant, stretching targets and actions for their team or area of responsibility.
- Executes Successfully - Takes personal responsibility and also holds team accountable for delivering to agreed standards, challenging self and others to rise to challenges and perform to the best of their abilities.
- Drives Results - Makes things happen at a team or individual work area level by challenging conventional thinking, managing minor risks, involving others and seizing the opportunities offered by change.
- Customer Focus - Meets the expectations and requirements of internal and external customers at both a group and individual level. Demonstrates a clear understanding of customers, their issues and their market and ensures they receive a high quality service at all levels.
- Energises Others - Recognises the different ways that different people contribute to team performance. Engages, motivates and develops others to work effectively collaboratively and to achieve both results and their own potential.
5 GCSEs or equivalent desirable including English and Maths.
Experience and Knowledge
- Experience of influencing, developing, leading the business toward successful outcomes including sales development.
- Experience of relationship development & stakeholder / relationship management.
- Experience of managing and delivering targets.
For a full brief please contact one of our specialist consultants:-