IT Integration Programme Manager (Merger and Acquisition Programme)£800 Per Day (PAYE)Coventry24 Month Contract (TBC)Inside IR35
- You will lead the implementation of all business, HR and engineering systems within a merger to the parent company.
- You will work with the ITG Business Engagement Team, Business Sponsors and process owners to understand business needs, and translate these into high level projects, programmes, and portfolios of work
- You will organize approved demand (represented in business cases, strategic plans, and roadmaps) into a set of prioritized projects, work products and deliveries into a coherent and agreed set of change plans.
- You will report and communicate programme information to internal customers, ITG functional leaders, project managers, and executives via ITG Programme and PMO processes
- You will work with the ITG Business Engagement, ITG PMO, and the Office of the CIO (OCIO), to lead the creation of financial year portfolio plans, based on the detailed understanding of business requirements, resource requirements, financial management, and the strategic direction of clients
- You will maintain a dynamic oversight of your portfolio finances - budget, forecast, commitment, planned versus actuals, and submit updates in line with the business finance schedules, and the ITG PMO reporting processes
- You will line manage a team of permanent, and contract project managers who are deployed on or being utilized across business, ITG, and change programmes
- You will be responsible for the guidance, mentoring, coaching, development of your direct reports
- You will be responsible for performance and KPI based objective setting, performance management, career conversations, skills and competency development, recruitment, and all day to day people management related activities
- Experience in large scale business leading the integration of systems into the parent company in a global business.
- Experience with stakeholder management
For more information please click APPLY NOW.
Fahad McCannRecruitment Consultant