Junior Business Consultant (m/f/d)
We're not Microsoft or Apple, we're not SAP or IBM, but at Nextway Software we're a super team of 70 people who love working in a manageable company. Our digitization solutions with Next-Software sell like hotcakes, and if you're passionate about making the world a little easier and paperless, we have a spot for you.
Junior Business Consultant
- Hamburg (Germany)
Think this isn't for you? If you want to learn why we love it, read on.
Your work-life balance and how you are as a person interest us as much as your expertise. We listen to you, take your needs seriously, and support is a BIG part of who we are.
You don't need political skills and a top network to achieve your goals and get noticed. Your good work speaks for itself. But even if things don't go so well, you can rely on us. Always!
At Nextway, everyone is part of the decision-making process and we don't know competition and strict hierarchies. Instead of tons of boring-long meetings, there are only 100% necessary and crisp meetings with concrete info and added value.
You think such a small company doesn't work internationally? No way! We have locations in Austria, Denmark, Finland, Germany, Norway and Switzerland - and you're welcome to work there if you like. Work and then go to the ski slopes, go fishing or look at fjords.
But first we need you in our Hamburg team as a future expert for workflows and processes. With our Next-Software , we've been making even the best companies more efficient since 1986 - in the cloud and on-premise.
This is what you want to do
- Support the implementation of projects at our customers in and outside of Germany.
- Advise our customers to optimize their business processes in document archiving, invoice processing, email handling, collaboration etc.
- Help our customers make the right decisions for smarter automated solutions.
Here's what you bring to the table
- You've recently earned a bachelor's or master's degree in computer science, industrial engineering, or business administration. Maybe you even have a few years of work experience?
- You know what ERP systems, workflows and processes are.
- You have a desire to support us in the implementation of projects at our customers in and outside of Germany.
- You speak and write English.
- You are structured and have a pretty sharp mind.
- You appreciate a good working atmosphere and like to contribute to teamwork.
- You are ambitious and still have a sense of humor - just like us.
On top there's from us
- Internal training and external training for your professional development.
- A company car, a bicycle or subsidy for public transport - what you want.
- Loose and creative activities together with your colleagues.
- Flexible working hours on a trust basis with modern working models and home office if you wish.
- Attractive subsidies for the company pension scheme.
- ...and a decent earnings of course goes without saying!
Well, is that something for you?
Great. Send your application and resume to Pascal with the subject line "DE-008 Junior Business Consultant" to .
We look forward to it and won't keep you waiting long!