Simon Acres Recruitment are excited to be recruiting for a forward thinking established company who require a Kitchen Installation Manager.
Salary: Paying up to £44,000, plus bonus.
Benefits: Fully expensed company car or car allowance and bonus scheme.
Working Hours: Monday to Thursday 8.45am-5pm, Friday 8.45-4pm.
You will be field based and will be ideally located to cover Bedfordshire, Cambridgeshire & Peterborough. You must have demonstrable Contract Management experience in the kitchen, bedroom, or bathroom industry within the contracts sector.
- Being responsible for controlling all aspects of kitchen installations on developer's live sites
- Undertaking pre-start meetings with customer site management teams
- Working with the H&S team to produce site specific Health and Safety, COSHH and Risk Assessment documentation
- Carrying out check measures on all plots including checking service positions, photos, delivery access and confirming plot(s) are ready for installation
- Assisting the design team with any site issues that may arise and liaising on design changes
- Managing site plot call-off, delivery and installation activity
- Attending on-site installation inspections including quality/remedial reporting and control
- Ensuring fitters have support on site, including delivering/installing minor remedial items to help reduce the remedial fit costs
- Regularly visiting sites with site management to provide customers with a high level of support
- Producing and distributing site related updated reports to ensure customers are fully briefed on all site-based activity for the week ahead
- Regularly travelling within own area, as well as travelling nationally and overnight stays on occasion
- Must have a proven track record of managing and/or the coordination of contract kitchen installations or a similar technical contracts construction position
- Sound and practical knowledge of the design and fitting of kitchens including understanding CAD plans, measuring, installation & site procedures
- Confident & assertive
- Ability to assess a situation and react swiftly to resolve issues efficiently and in the most cost-effective manner
- Be able to use mobile platforms to access customer relationship management system
- working knowledge of current HSE regulations
- Previous experience of Site Management within the contracts sector
- SSSTS/SMSTS/CSCS certification (desirable)
- Must be able to use Microsoft Office products (Outlook, Excel, Word, etc)
- UK driving Licence
Simon Acres Recruitment are acting as the employment agency in relation to this vacancy.