Legal Administrator Your new companyYou will join a professional services firm based in the UK and Asia joining their modern office based in central Bristol.Your new roleMy client is looking for a diligent and competent Administrator to join a growing Knowledge & Legal Technology department. Working with teams across the department and with internal legal teams, you will be responsible for delivering technically accurate and efficient administrative support to ensure the effective delivery of Knowledge & Legal Technology services. You will have the opportunity to develop your career in this fast-growing and ever-changing area of the legal sector. the business provides team members with ongoing training, from our in house experts and suppliers and via external programmes to help you stay at the forefront of change.Day to day duties are likely to include:
- Administrative support to the Research, Knowledge lawyers and Legal technology teams.
- Producing accurate and timely reporting to legal teams and end clients.
- Supporting and maintaining MI reporting.
- Management of centralised mailboxes.
- Dealing with financial matters: arranging and processing payments, dealing with billing and accounts queries, recording and updating financial information.
- Diary management for those within the management team, and coordination of department social events.
- Fulfilling travel booking requests.
- Knowledge subscriptions user maintenance.
- Processing and cataloguing Knowledge Research team resources.
What you'll need to succeedKnowledge Skills & Experience
- An aptitude for using and adapting technology to optimise efficiency.
- Experience in a professional administration or support role, legal background desirable
- Bright and engaged, with willingness to learn and use initiative.
- Well organised, able to prioritise effectively in order to deliver against internal and external client targets and to work well under pressure.
- Creative in recognising and explaining potential solutions.
- A highly effective communicator - both written and oral.
- Flexible - in approach, working hours, and priority management.
- Ability to work autonomously and as part of a team.
- An enthusiastic team player.
- Working with the team towards an environment of constant improvement: actively sharing information and helping others.
- Accuracy and strong attention to detail is essential.
- Competent MS Office suite, particularly Excel
What you'll get in returnYou will join a forward thinking business service company who are invested in providing the best support and progression to their employee's, you will receive a salary ranging from £22,000 - £25,000 depending on experience, excellent annual leave entitlement & pension contribution amongst other benefits. Don't miss out on this exciting opportunityWhat you need to do nowIf you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.