If you are an L&D professional ready for a new challenge, then I can't wait to tell you more about this exciting new role. I have just had a meeting with the Head of Learning & Development at this leading Professional Services business, who explained that due to continued growth they have a newly created Learning & Development Officer role available.
The Head of L&D is looking for a rising star to join her team and has lots of exciting projects for you to get involved in. You will work alongside two senior L&D Advisors and one L&D Assistant on a number of new projects that are being rolled out across the business. She is looking for someone who is ambitious and passionate about Learning & Development and is happy to offer career progression opportunities for the right person. You will be joining a busy and supportive team where you will take responsibility for Global curriculum content design & delivery, graduate inductions and development as well as a managing a number of new programmes.
Other responsibilities will include creating and delivering training sessions on a global basis and ensuring webinars are interactive, pragmatic, and engaging. You will also review training sessions to ensure relevance and appropriate audience.
This is a permanent position which will be 60% office and 40% home working and they are looking for someone with the following experience:
- Previous experience of operating at Advisor/Officer level in a L&D function
- Track record of pro-actively identifying areas where L&D can contribute to excellence in client service
- Experience in designing and delivering professional skills programmes
- Experience of 'blending' learning solutions using / developing digital resources
- Ability to influence and motivate at all levels to participate in and contribute to learning and development activities
Please contact me for a job description and more information.