Job Title: Landlord Insurance - Service & Retention Team Leader
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: Up to £35,000 (dependent on experience)
The primary objective of the Service and Retention team Leader - Landlords is to lead a highly motivated driven team of individuals, providing A grade customer experience, who consistently overachieve retention and income targets.
Key accountabilities will include:
- Managing, developing, and coaching a team of insurance advisors, ensuring that objectives are aligned, performance metrics are set, communicated and reviewed
- Managing the team including; work allocation, rotas, quality monitoring feedback and escalations
- Instilling a culture of excellent and proactive communication with all parties including customers, insurer partners and colleagues.
- Identify and securing new and existing customers to maximise performance
- Be responsible for the oversight of all Landlords initiatives and projects both B2B & B2C
- Ensure key initiatives are appropriately supported in terms of channel/ business execution - has the autonomy to make decisions to mitigate risk or drive over delivery (value and volume).
- Understand market dynamics, competitor activity, key launches and pricing and promotional changes to enhance decision making.
- Improve performance using appropriate data sources, working across teams to maximise growth.
- Monitor and drive performance against targets, identifying recommendations/areas of improvement.
- Manage and develop own internal and external stakeholder relationships, working with 3rd party agencies
- Analyse market and sales data to build a detailed understanding of customer behaviour and product performance.
The Service & Retention Team Leader - Landlords will have experience managing, coaching and developing a team of insurance professionals. The Service & Retention Team Leader - Landlords will be and have:
- Excellent relationship skills - able to operate effectively at all levels of the organisation, with customers and other external stakeholders, with the desire to build a strong network in the insurance space.
- Ability to lead, coach and inspire a team to achieve targets and key business objectives.
- Strong negotiation and influencing skills with insurers and other stakeholders.
- Knowledge of insurance across a range of product lines with a good understanding
of the "advised sales" process and how to mitigate risk of mis-advice.
- Ability to develop and execute strategic plans focusing on renewal retention and growth opportunities.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to lead and motivate high performing teams.
- Confidence in making presentations to outside commercial organisations in the form of workshops and/or sessions at national conference or sector round table discussions.
This is a great opportunity to be part of a transforming business and you will be rewarded by a highly social team culture and competitive salary. Offing you a fantastic benefits package which includes a market leading defined contribution pension scheme where the company will contribute 4% of your pensionable salary. In addition we have a Life Assurance scheme and a number of additional benefits through Flexible Benefits Scheme.
You will start with 25 days holiday plus bank holidays and receive private healthcare for yourself.
In addition to this we also offer:
- Monthly incentives
- Life Insurance
- Free fruit and healthy snacks
- Access to a number of voluntary benefits including critical illness and dental insurance
- Colleague discounts through Perkbox
- Totum student discount card via the NUS
- The opportunity to buy additional holiday
- Access to excellent facilities onsite including a gym and other sporting facilities
- Free onsite parking
For a full brief please contact one of our specialist consultants:-