AJ Chambers have an exciting opportunity within an International Law Firm for an experienced Legal PA to join the Asset Finance team; supporting a team of Senior Fee Earners.
The successful candidate will have 2 years previous experience in a finance department along with being highly organised with excellent attention to detail.
Main Duties will include but not limited to:
- Proactively managing and maintaining diary planning and coordination for allocated fee earners, making appointments and co-ordinating internal and external client meetings, identifying and resolving potential challenges and clashes, ensuring arrangements are made for equipment, venue and resources and that fee earners have all necessary paperwork.
- Travel management, booking transport, hotels, client meetings and producing detailed itineraries.
- Coordinating business development and client liaison initiatives for fee earners, including updating database information and assisting with marketing initiatives and events (including occasional support at events e.g. registration desk).
- Proactively dealing with all aspects of claiming expenses, including InterAction entries.
- Liaising with the firm's clients in a confident and professional manner, building strong working relationships with clients and contacts.
- Dealing professionally and promptly with client (internal and external) telephone calls and communications, including calls diverted to the team.
- Creating, uploading and general maintenance of client sites and extranets.
- Monitoring fee earners' mailboxes when they are out of the office or attending a long meeting, responding to emails as necessary and prioritising correspondence to enable fee earners to focus on urgent matters.
- Using initiative to route emails to the appropriate individuals for swift response and action and responding to and filing emails in Filesite on behalf of partners and fee earners to reduce volume (where possible).
- Preparing bills, including resolving queries and dealing with outstanding fees, maintaining accurate billing/contact details, preparation of narratives and drafting first bills with covering correspondence for partner approval. Assisting fee earners by liaising with the billing team, and following up with debt recovery as requested.
- Delegating complex and lengthy documents to the Document Production Team, ensuring requirements and timescales are clearly set out.
The role will suit someone who has a positive can do attitude along with the ability to remain calm under pressure.
This is a great time to join a well known and highly regarded Law Firm in the City of London who will offer a competitive salary and benefits package.
For further information please contact Ella Britton