Generalist opening in Clearwater, Florida.
- Perform accurate and timely laboratory testing by analyzing proficiency testing samples according to instructions and complete within the allowable time frame
- Assume responsibility of the department as appropriate in the absence of the supervisor
- Complete all required records/documentation pertaining to patient results
- Perform stat procedures within established turnaround time targets
- Demonstrate the ability to use good judgment and independent thinking in the correlation and interpretation of patient results. (Including performing delta checks, etc.)
- Review pending logs (OSR) and result logs; resolve any outstanding workload or communicate to staff relief
- Perform quality control procedures per protocol and handle all problem and/or critical laboratory specimens/test results
You Should Have:
- A 2 Year/Associate Degree is required
- A 4 Year/Bachelor's Degree in Medical Technology is preferred
- A State of Florida Technologist License is required OR the ability to obtain a license during the interview process
Technologist License in one or more clinical specialty areas:
- Blood bank
Looking to relocate? I can help be a resource - Apply Now!
If interested, APPLY NOW or reach out to Megan at This is (accepts texts) or by email