Urgent Care opening in , California.
Multi-Specialty, Orthopedic Urgent Care Outpatient Clinics located in Bakersfield & Delano is seeking full-time Physician (MD/DO) to join us. We are looking for a responsible Physician to provide high quality medical care by examining patients and treating injuries. Doctors with experience or training in Family Practice, Urgent Care, Sports Medicine, Internal Medicine, PMNR, and Occupational Medicine are great fit. You will be working alongside other physicians (MD/ DO), PA, NPs, as well as Orthopedic and Hand Surgeons, physical therapist, etc. We also have a large physical therapy department, with hand therapist, physical therapist, acupuncture, chiropractor, and Kinesiologist.
There is NO CALL, WEEKENDS, OR NIGHTS !!!!!!!
Visa sponsorship is offered.
Required qualifications: WE CAN TRAIN CAPABLE NEW GRADUATES.
- Valid and Unrestricted California License and DEA.
- Excellent communication skills. Seeing the big picture and acting on it is crucial.
- Ability and comfort working with an electronic health record system
- Conduct routine check-ups to patients to assess their health condition and discover possible issues
- Conduct physical examinations (DOT Certification a plus)
- Collaborate with other physicians, physician assistants and nurses to form a high performing medical team
- Examine and provide treatments to injuries and refer patients to other physicians when needed (ophthalmologists, orthopedists, neurologists etc.)
- Keep records of patients diseases, operations or other significant information (e.g. allergic episodes)
- Cultivate a climate of trust and compassion for patients
- Remain up-to-speed with developments and best practices in medicine by attending conferences and seminars
- Family Practice, Sports medicine, Internal Medicine, Occupational Medicine, or Emergency Room experience
- Interest in working with new technologies;
- Proven experience as a physician
- Strong understanding of examination methodologies and diagnostics
- Broad knowledge of common medication, side effects and contraindications
- In-depth knowledge of legal medical guidelines and medicine best practices
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Respect for patient s confidentiality
- Compassionate and approachable
- Responsible and trustworthy
- Doctor of Medicine degree (MD) and valid license to practice the profession
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Salary: $200,000.00 to $265,000.00 /year