MULTI-SKILLED BREAKDOWN ENGINEER
DAIRY & FOOD INDUSTRY
£35,000-40,000 + Training, Overtime, Pension and Holidays
Due to a retirement in our clients business, they are now recruiting for a Multi-Skilled Breakdown Engineer to join their team in the Chester Area on a Days based position.
This role offers the opportunity to work for a true independent market leader and established global brand. With progressive training and development this role allows potential promotion in the longer term. With a long established presence on a UK wide scale and a consistent order book this opportunity will appeal to a candidate looking for job security, opportunity for promotion, and a technical challenge.
- Fault diagnosis and breakdown repairs of plant and site service equipment
- Work with shrink wrappers, pumps, drives, ink jet labellers, mixers, conveyor belts, etc. along with general mechanical work and other manufacturing process machinery.
- Planned maintenance and Maintenance requests.
- Adherence to statutory checks and GMP
- Involvement in CI and Capital projects
- Supporting shift manager in all failures
- Upkeep of stores and all Engineering Technical documentation.
- Support and coach relevant employees in all aspects of shared maintenance
- Undertake training and up skilling programs as directed by business needs.
- Provide effective 24/7 equipment care
- Deliver effective communication Engineering meetings and handovers
- Make decisions within the framework of site policies and compliance
Skills and Qualifications
- Pneumatics, Steam Systems, Inverters, and Hydraulic systems experience
- Plc Siemens S7,S5
- FMCG experience, Food Industry (desirable)
- Qualified electrically or mechanically (or time served) with demonstrable experience to prove you are a multi-skilled engineer.
- Passion to learn new machinery and engage with machine manufacturers to build your engineering skills and competence.
As a business our client is a market leading food manufacturing company with a strong presence on both a UK and global scale. With a growing portfolio of clients and plans to expand even further this role provides a stable and secure opportunity in the present economic market.
To apply please email your CV / resume to .
Hunter Selection recruit Engineering professionals in Design, Manufacturing, Field Service, Electrical & Electronic Engineering, Production, Purchasing, Manufacturing, and Mechanical Engineering