Neonatology opening in Fargo, North Dakota. A large health system in eastern North Dakota is seeking a Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant to join their Level III NICU team. Experience in a NICU is required. Rotating 12-hour rotating shifts.
Enjoy living in a region rich with outdoor recreation while being able to enjoy the pleasures of city life. Whether you're looking for nightlife, arts & cultural events, great schools or entertainment, this area has something for everyone.
For more information on this opportunity, as well as other positions nationwide, please contact Cara Hermelyn in the Advanced Practice Division at Click Here to Apply . Send your resume or CV in strict confidence to Click Here to Apply Reference
- Full-time, permanent position
- NNP certification preferred, NICU experience required
- Rotating 12-hour shifts
- Desired skills: intubation, chest tube placement, umbilical line placement, PICC placement
- CME allowance
- Relocation assistance & sign-on
- Full benefits
- CompHealth recruiter with you every step of the way!