We are geotechnical foundation specialists with products that help companies where it was previously impossible. As we continue to grow we are looking for a regional sales engineer to drive business in our New England Region. You will work remotely , but need to be in the New England Region. You will need P.E. , lots of geotechnical engineering experience and the desire to sell. The role besides a salary will come with sales bonuses that are quite lucrative and I can share with you when we talk.
Responsibilities include generation of sales revenues, project lead generation, technical design and construction support. Sales, promotion and technical support to owners, contractors, & consultants in the industrial, commercial, and DOT markets, as well as other defined key accounts.
What You Will Be Doing
- Assist and support the qualification of our proprietary geotechnical systems. Successfully implement engineering/bid strategies to close business.
- Responsible for generating sales leads, managing and tracking key projects and communicating project status via monthly reports.
- Achieve revenue goals for the region through winning proposals and solutions.
- Technical promotion ,technology transfer, account development and sales to key specifiers, contractors and owners for implementation of our proprietary goetechncial solutions.
- Development of project opportunities (sales leads).
- Coordinate interaction between our Design Center, Licensed Installer and Client to maximum efficient, accuracy, and effectiveness of our services and systems.
- Communicate local competitive activities and development of pricing strategies with
Area Manager and Chief Operating Officer on an ongoing basis.
- Review project geotechnical and structural information and perform project evaluations to examine technical and commercial feasibility.
- Develop preliminary designs for our proprietary technologies.
- Prepare proposals and work with licensee estimators to provide project bids for oppoertunities
- Participate in project meetings and site activities at all project stages (feasibility through construction).
- Review of detailed design submittals and field reports.
- Engineering support and trouble-shooting during field construction.
- Preparing project close-out submittals.
What You Need for this Position
- PE with 5 to 10 years of geotechnical experience with exceptional engineering and sales skills
- BS in Civil Engineering required
- MS in geotechnical engineering preferred.
- Good understanding of soil mechanics and geotechnical construction.
- Ability to quickly evaluate both technical and commercial viability of opportunities to provide value to project teams
- Creativity in demonstrating our unique value in geo-solutions to customers and specifiers.
- Demonstrated track record of creating and managing business opportunities to effectively implement winning engineering and sales strategies.
We've got great products and provide outstanding geotechnical solutions to our customers. So if you have a P.E. really know geotechnical engineering and have a knack for sales, this could be a very lucrative position for you. So, please apply today.Email Your Resume In Word To
Looking forward to receiving your resume through our website and going over the position with you. Clicking apply is the best way to apply, but you may also:
- Please do NOT change the email subject line in any way. You must keep the JobID: linkedin : PMM-1681287 -- in the email subject line for your application to be considered.***
Paul Miller - Lead Recruiter - CyberCoders
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.Your Right to Work
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.