Family Practice/Primary Care opening in , California.
Seeking a Physician Assistant for Interventional Radiology need an hour north of Sacramento California See job ID 65818
- Full-time permanent position
- The schedule will be discussed during the interview (8-hour days with variable days off)
- A strong support staff of Physicians and Physician assistants on site.
- The PA will be responsible for rounding on IR in-patients, staffing the IR clinic once a week, and performing US-guided procedures in US, PCU, ER, and the floors
- Must have at least 1 year of Interventional Radiology experience or worked in a similar setting
- New graduates with background or an interested in Interventional Radiology, welcome to apply
- Please have a CA license in hand or in process
- Attractive compensation competitive benefits package, PTO, CME, Relocation Assistance, Sign-on Bonus