Pain Management opening in Crown Point, Indiana. An established pain Management group in northwest Indiana is in need of a nurse practitioner or physician assistant. The practice they are looking to add an additional provider to is in a top-rated city in Indiana. It is just outside of Chicago and great for people that enjoy a suburban lifestyle. The cost of living is below the national average, schools are highly rated, there are attractions and outdoor adventures to appeal to all ages.
This is a Monday through Friday outpatient clinic role with no call. Pain management experience is preferred, but strong new grads will be considered. Ability and experience performing joint injections and procedures is a plus. NP or PA board certification is expected. Indiana APP license already in hand is a plus.
For more information on this opportunity, as well as other positions nationwide, call Click Here to Apply , ask for Sarah Jeske, and email your most up-to-date resume to Click Here to Apply Please reference JOB-
- Chicago Suburb - One of The Best Places to Live in Indiana
- Permanent Position with Full Benefits and Competitive Compensation
- Outpatient Weekdays, No Call
- Pain Mgmt. Experience Preferred - New Grads Welcome to Apply
- IN License in Hand or Eligibility
- NP or PA Board Certification Required
- Established Pain Management Group
- Hiring Immediately
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail