A multi store Retail Operations & Wholesale Manager, who has operational experience, is needed to join a unique home and lifestyle retail brand.
Working from Ashford you will oversee the operations / logistics for their four retail shops in Tenterden Rye, Ashford & Chamonix, France.
Acting as the linchpin of the business the Operations Manager / Wholesale Manager will be a serious go getter, adept at juggling multiple tasks and keen to get involved in all aspects of the role. You will play a vital role managing operations across logistics and warehousing, stock management, buying, customer service, HR and finance. In short you will be a dynamic, self-starter, who is comfortable wearing a lot of hats, thinking outside of the box and would love the opportunity to be part of this successful company's journey.
Please note this is a key back-end operational role not a shop front / merchandising role.
To qualify... You could be a highly organised Operations Manager / Wholesale Manager / Project Manager / Operations Manager or similar, we don't mind, as long as you can show:
- Experience in a similar operations role ideally within a small, dynamic business
- Excellent organisational skills
- You are a self-starter, with the ability to get the job done
- Excellent communications skills
- The ability to bring forward new ideas & approaches
- The drive and desire to become an integral member of the team
- Excellent commercial acumen with the ability to implement and drive the company's strategy forward whilst understanding and adapting to the changing marketplace.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an Operations & Wholesale Manager to join an incredibly talented and enthusiastic team.
For the right candidate equity will become available.