Orthopedics opening in Richlands, Virginia.
Clinch Valley Medical Center, a proud LifePoint Health facility, is seeking a BE/BC Orthopedic Surgeon in Richlands, VA.
- Join an established orthopedist in a multi-specialty practice
- The ideal candidate will enjoy doing general orthopedics in a small-town setting
- Call 1:3
- This practice benefits from strong hospital and administrative support and an established referral base of other hospital-employed physicians
• J-1 waiver support via State Conrad 30, ARC, DRA, HHS based on location and specialty
Recruitment Package may include:
• Base salary + wRVU production incentive
• CME allowance
• Sign-on bonus
• Medical debt assistance + Consultative services by Navigate Student Loans
• Relocation allowance
• Residency stipend
• Paid malpractice coverage
• Health benefits + Retirement plan
• Marketing + practice growth assistance
About the Hospital:
Clinch Valley Medical Center (CVMC) is a 175-bed, acute care facility that provides medical services to the people of Southwest Virginia and Southern West Virginia. A healthcare leader in the community, the hospital offers a host of services, both inpatient and outpatient. CVMC is fully accredited by The Joint Commission and has earned Chest Pain Accreditation from the Society for Cardiovascular Patient Care. With state of the art technology, and a growing integrated network of care, the hospital offers many services for the community to stay close to home.
About the Community:
Located in southwestern Virginia, Richlands is part of the Bluefield West Virginia-Virginia micropolitan area. Situated on the Clinch River in the heart of the Appalachian Mountains, this quaint town has so much to offer.