General Dentistry opening in Las Vegas, Nevada.
We are seeking a detail-oriented dentist to join our growing team with our established private practice. We offer a competitive compensation package, clinical autonomy, a great family atmosphere.
- Educate patients on proper oral hygiene habits
- Review patients medical histories
- Diagnosing and providing appropriate dental treatment including regular cleanings, root canals, surgical extractions, implants and cosmetic dentistry
- Referring patients for surgery or orthodontic work
- Keeping up with best practices, new technologies and innovations in the field of dentistry
- Preform oral cancer screenings
- Administer local anesthetics as needed
- Diagnose and treat oral diseases
- Create detailed treatment plans for patients
- Conduct patient follow ups
- D.D.S. or D.M.D. from a school accredited by the Commission on Dental Accreditation (CODA) and American Dental Association