One of the worlds most prestigious property consultancies are seeking a Building Surveying Partner to drive the expansion of their West End based, Prime Residential Building Surveying team.
The successful individual will be given the opportunity to work alongside some of the capitals most sought-after residential properties whilst carrying out a broad, client facing role encompassing the full remit of traditional building surveying, project management and acquisition advice.
This is a role with huge gravitas. The successful Building Surveyor will have a proven business development track record, have an understanding of property transactions and have the self-confidence and business acumen needed to take this team to the next level.
- To work closely with high net worth individuals, private investors and a diverse portfolio of clients whilst offering a personal, comprehensive consultancy service
- Business development focusing on the prime residential property market
- A varied consultancy role covering traditional building surveying, project delivery and acquisition advice
- Leading and mentoring
- £90,000 - £100,000
- Equity Incentive
- Performance based bonus
- Car/travel allowance
- Private healthcare (immediate family included)
- Enhanced contributary pension
- Industry-leading benefits package for you and your immediate family
If you're a Building Surveyor considering your career opportunities, please contact Lauryn Simpson at Brandon James on for a confidential chat.
Chartered Building Surveyor Partner Associate Building Surveyor Property MRICS Residential