ARE YOU A PARTS ADVISOR LOOKING TO WORK FOR A MAIN CAR DEALERSHIP?
EXCITING OPPORTUNITY WITH A GROWING MOTOR DEALERSHIP!
BASIC SALARY £24-28,000 DOE + BONUS £33-35,000 OTE
My client is a volume dealer area who are looking for an experienced Parts Advisor to join their team.
Working in a busy, well established car dealership you will be working in the Parts Department with an existing team of dedicated and knowledgeable staff
- It is essential that you have previous experience
- You will work within a team and deliver parts to their busy workshop.
- You will need knowledge of the motor trade as well as the parts department.
- Have experience in goods-in processes, parts identification, order processes, stock rotation, pre-picking parts and dealing with electronic vehicle health checks
- You will work well in a team and will be very organised.
- You will have a good technical / mechanical understanding to aide your parts identification.
In return for the right applicant, my client is offering a competitive basic salary and exciting opportunity with a popular brand.
MONDAY TO FRIDAY 8AM TO 5.30PM
If you have a proven track record then our client is prepared to offer a package designed to attract and retain the best.
WE ARE SHORT-LISTING FOR THIS POSITION - APPLY IN CONFIDENCE NOW
PrimaArdelle Associates are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within the Code of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003 only suitable candidates are contacted.
We are one of the UK's leading providers for "white collar" staff for progressive companies. Please register for regular permanent position, why leave your career to chance?
Simply contact us in complete confidence - all interviews are conducted locally.