We're looking for a Developer with strong PHP and WordPress skills to join our clients successful web design and development company.
The majority of the work we do is based in WordPress, and the nature of our projects frequently requires the development of custom WordPress plugins.
Your core work will therefore be CMS integration and custom PHP development.
-- 100% FULLY REMOTE --
- Custom PHP 7 WordPress development for websites and web applications.
- Testing, maintenance and troubleshooting of existing sites.
- Working as part of a team to find solutions to PHP / WordPress development challenges.
- Several years' experience of PHP development for custom websites and web applications.
- WordPress-based web development, including custom plugin development and WordPress theming.
- Several years' experience of working with MySQL.
- Several years' experience of object-oriented coding.
- Several years' experience of working in a professional development environment using an IDE, code repositories, and well managed deployment processes.
- Working with external APIs to enable websites to integrate with third party systems.
- Experience of website development and server security best practices.
- Demonstrable ability to work with team members, including front-end developers, and independently.
- Demonstrable ability to work remotely in a focused and reliable way, even when under pressure.
- Keen to learn, and to embrace emerging web technologies.
A competitive package is on offer alongside a bonus scheme, a high-end MacBook and plenty of personal development.