Built on the Chattahoochee River, Columbus is know for the longest urban whitewater rafting course as well as kayaking and biking trails. As the second-largest city in Georgia, Columbus has a university, a bustling, restored downtown riverfront, and great restaurants. Between the rich history, theater, arts, and sports, you will never run out of things to do. Columbus, GA is situated minutes away from Auburn, and less than 100 miles south of Atlanta.
CompHealth has access to the largest bank of temporary and permanent positions nationwide, we will help you find a practice opportunity that truly matches your criteria. This is an exceptional opportunity to work with a great organization where you can share your skills and expertise.
Contact Karen Duffy directly at or email your CV to .
- Amazing work-life balance opportunity
- No call, nights, or weekends
- 4-day workweek that still provides a full suite of benefits
- 100% outpatient eyecare
- BC required
- Solo cases, no supervision
- Competitive compensation
- Live in the second largest city in Georgia
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail